These last weeks of the second term, the students of all Primary have been working on some incredible projects about different topics:
- The seven wonders of the world in 1st grade:
- The genres and instruments in music along history in 2n grade:
- A survival kit for excursionists in 3rd grade:
- A board game based on values in 4th grade
- Shakespeare’s life and work in 5th grade
- Recycling in 6th grade. The have recorded advertisements to raise awareness about the importance of recycling
These projects have allowed them to learn and develop many competencies for the real world, work in teams adopting different roles of cooperative learning and using the three languages to participate in the activities and create their final products. The assimilated learning throughout this process has been enriching, motivating and very significant. Congratulations to all students and teachers!