In this link you can consult all the information about the services.
Important information for each stage by year (calendar, list of books, school material, uniforms…).
You can access the College’s online registration forms by clicking on the option of your choice.
- Swimming (from P3 to P5. All other courses, including Physical Education).
- Bus (morning and/or afternoon) Note: before registering, please consult the coach routes in advance.
- Nursery (morning and/or afternoon)
Go to Extracurricular Activities Form
- Study room (from Monday to Thursday, from 17.00 to 18.00)
- For students who are enrolled in extracurricular cultural or sporting activities starting from 17.15).
Primary 6 Convivences Form
- 6th Year Primary School pupils’ convivences in Jaca.
Go to the New Siblings Schooling Form
- Form for families wishing to send siblings of students currently studying at RMSI to our school.
Go to Request Information (New students)
- New student interview application
Summer Camp Form
Cambridge Primary Examination Form
- Cambridge Young Learners English exam registration form: Starters, Movers, KET
If you have any questions, please contact the Primary Coordinator, Sra. Loles Barrado firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Work Experience Programme Collaboration Form
All the above services are voluntary and require parental or guardian authorisation.
All students will be automatically renewed for the following academic year for the activities and services for which they are registered at the end of the academic year. All registrations will remain valid until the corresponding cancellation is notified.