We are a trilingual, partially State-funded Catholic school that offers our students and families an environment for integral formation, accompanying them in the development of their talents so they can achieve personal and professional excellence, live full lives and become leaders capable of transforming society through the values taught by the Gospels.
- To be an institution of reference for those who seek a comprehensive education for their children, which addresses all the dimensions of the person: ethical, spiritual, intellectual, emotional, communicative, aesthetic, physical and social.
- To provide the university and professional world with students who are recognised as excellent people as well as excellent professionals.
- To provide students with an understanding of the globalised world in which they live so that through the mastery of other languages they can achieve international projection.
- To train students to be examples of Christian life and leadership in transforming society.
- To stand out as an institution that helps disadvantaged people and promotes solidarity actions.
What moves us in our educational action:
- Jesus Christ, model of the person
- The person at the centre
- The family as the nucleus of the development of the person
- Love as the driving force