The Col-legi Reial Monestir de Santa Isabel was founded in 1946, occupying part of the monastery of the Poor Clare nuns established in Sarrià in 1896. The extensive training of Mn. Ros, his vision of the future and his pedagogical concern led him to make this work a reality which, for 50 years, provided an effective response to the educational challenges of the society of the time.
In 1995, the Regnum Christi movement took over the direction of the College, giving continuity to the project begun by Mn. Ros and introducing the model of integral formation developed in our network of educational centres.