Go to the Curricular Activities Form
- Swimming pool(from P3 up to P5. For other years, this is included in the course Physical Education)
- Bus(morning and/or afternoon) Note: before confirming registration, please check the bus stops.
- Daycare(morning and/or afternoon)
Go to the Extra-curricular Activities Form
- Aloha (2nd to 6th Grade Primary)
- Chess (1st to 6th Grade Primary)
- Music and Movement 2 (1st and 2nd Grade Primary)
- The practice of music (3rd to 6th Grade Primary)
- Orff Instrumental Group(3rd to 6th Grade Primary)
- Theatre (2nd to 6th Grade Primary)
- German (1st Grade Primary to 4th Grade ESO)
Go to the RMSI Sports
- Indoor football
- Trail Running School La Cabra Montesa
- Swimming Sharks
Go to the Convivencias 6º Primaria form
- Field trips for 6th Grade Primary pupils in Jaca.
Go to the New Siblings Enrolment form
A form for families that would like to enrol new siblings at our centre of pupils that are currently studying at RM de Santa Isabel
Go to Request Information (new pupils)
- Interview application for new pupils
- Educational workshops
- Swimming pool
- Foam battle
Primary Cambridge Exam Form (closed)
- Registration form for the Cambridge “Young learners” English examinations: Starters, Movers, Flyers
The “Cambridge Exam Registration” form no longer supports answers.
In the event of any queries, please contact the Primary Education Coordinator, Ms. Loles Barrado ( firstname.lastname@example.org).
Go to Work Experience Form
- Form to collaborate on the Work Experience Programme
All the above-mentioned services are voluntary and require the authorisation of the father, mother or guardian.
All pupils will be automatically renewed for the following academic year for the activities and services for which they are registered at the end of the school year. All registrations will remain in force until their corresponding cancellation is notified.